Induzir – about us!
Facts about us
- Our headquarters are located in Batalha, district of Leiria (Portugal)
- We started working in 1993 !!
- We are specialists in industrial ceramic kilns
- Types of kilns? Continuous, shuttle, large, small, electric or gas fired. Each kiln is a custom made project.
- Smallest kiln Ever Produced: 2 liters of capacity.
- Largest kiln ever produced: 110 meters long.
- How many people work at Induzir? We are about 30 people permanently.
- What is the best seller kiln at Induzir? 1300ºC Tunnel kiln for tableware.
- Do you have after sales service? Yes, and it is our goal to maintain it with high levels of excellence. This is a very important feature of our company, and it contributed a lot to the success of our equipment and customers.
These are some of the most important milestones in our history:
- 1993 – Created on.
- 1995 – 1st circular kiln.
- 2001 – 1st brick tunnel kiln.
- 2002 – 1st tableware tunnel kiln.
- 2006 – 1st big size tunnel kiln.
- 2009 – 1st tunnel kiln for maximum temperature of 1400ºC.
- 2015 – Beginning of our participation in international fairs.
- 2016 – 1st tunnel kiln of high energy efficiency.
- 2017 – 1st continuos roller kiln for stoneware.
- 2018 – Tableware Tunnel kiln for 20.000.000 pieces by year.